Calling all businesses who want to invest and inspire the future workforce of Swindon…
- Are you looking to fill apprenticeships or employment opportunities?
- Have you recruited young people or looking to recruit them in the future?
- Do you want to meet and promote your apprenticeship schemes to young people 16-24 years old?
Then JobFest is for you!
JobFest brings employers and potential employees together for the future success of the Swindon area. There will be:
- Over 400 students from local Swindon Secondary Schools.
- Students who will be leaving education at the end of this Summer.
- College students.
- Unemployed young people looking for apprenticeships and employment in Wiltshire.
- Adults returning to work.
- Parents and carers with their children who would like information on employment opportunities in the area.
Over 184 businesses and organisations have exhibited at Jobfest since 2016. Of those companies that used JobFest to recruit in 2017, 81% said they identified potential candidates and 95% of students would recommend the event to their friends.
Further information regarding this event will be sent once a business is registered.
The following companies are attending JobFest: