- JobFest brings employers and potential employees together for the future success of the Swindon area.
- Companies from Swindon and Wiltshire met and promoted their apprenticeship schemes direct to young people 16-24 years old.
- Over 350 students from local Swindon Secondary Schools attended in 2018.
- Over 430 other young people, college students, unemployed and job seeking and returners to work also attended.
- Over 244 businesses and organisations have exhibited at Jobfest since 2016.
- In 2017, of those companies that used JobFest to recruit, 81% said they identified potential candidates and 95% of students would recommend the event to their friends.
The following companies attended 2018 JobFest: